Welcome to Trophy Club
Originally designed as a retirement golf course community, Trophy Club has evolved into a vibrant small town of all ages. Built around the two golf courses of Trophy Club Country Club, the town is characterized by miles of planned pathways, over 1,000 acres of parks & is adjacent to Grapevine Lake and Army Corps of Engineers property. Mature trees & beautiful medians line the streets of Trophy Club which is only 12 square miles and fully built out with a population of approximately 12,000 that preserves its status as a small town.
Known as one of the safest towns in Texas, Trophy Club has its own police department & fire department. Community facilities such as sports fields, parks, aquatic recreation & the country club create a social environment welcoming of all residents. Excellent schools attract families to this thriving town.
What to Love:
- Private 36 hole golf & Club amenities at Trophy Club Country Club
- Small town feel & setting in a safe community
- Mature trees & landscaped islands throughout
- Excellent schools in Northwest ISD
- Several parks, sports campuses, dog park & aquatic center
- Access to nature trails & Grapevine Lake
- Close to DFW Airport & Alliance Airport
- Boutique dining, shopping & fitness options in addition to nearby Southlake
- Close to both Dallas and Fort Worth
Northwest Independent School District
Trophy Club is zoned for Northwest ISD, a highly rated school district with a three-tier system: Elementary (grades K-5), Middle (grades 6-8) and High School (grade 9-12).
Search All Trophy Club Properties